We are entrusted to provide exceptional individuals to help families and individuals facing some of the most challenging situations of their lives. Whether it’s homemaking and companionship, or around-the-clock hands-on personal care assistance, we understand what a privilege it is that have been invited into a family’s home and entrusted with their loved one’s care.
The individuals we invite to join our community of professional caregivers must demonstrate they are exceptional caring and compassionate individuals, with the requisite skills and experience, who are focused on nurturing and building relationships.
Qualifications to Join Our Community of Professional Caregivers
- Professional experience is required. There is no substitute for experience.
- A caring, compassionate and professional demeanor is required.
- Professional references are required.
- A criminal background check is required for all workers.
- A credit history may be required.
- Credentials that are valuable for personal care providers, and may be required:
- Certification as a Nurse Assistant or Home Health Aide
- First Aide certification
- CPR certification
- A California drivers license is required.
- You must be a citizen of the United State, or eligible to work in accordance with state and federal laws.
- You will be assessed in our interview process by experts, with years of experience.
All Qualified Individuals are Invited to Apply .
We would love to invite you into our community of professional home caregivers. A Better Living Home Care is always looking for exceptional caregivers, personal care attendants, home care aides, home health aides, housekeepers, certified nurse assistants, CNA’s and HHA’s. Some of the things caregivers provide are:
- Personal care assistance
- Providing assistance with daily living activities
- Providing stimulating and encouraging companionship
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medications
- Scheduling appointments
- Driving and accompanying clients to appointments, and social engagements
- Shopping and running errands
- Housekeeping tasks such as washing and ironing laundry, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, etc.
- Care for family pets
- Organizing and assisting with paying bills.
- And much more.